Surrounded by majestic rock cliffs and over 200 miles of pristine shoreline, located in the heart of Ontario’s Sunset Country you’ll find the famous waters of Cliff Lake. We invite you to experience one of the greatest (and most affordable) Canadian Northwest Ontario fishing trips at any one of our three resorts. With only 19 total cabins on 5,700 acres we are only the outfitter on the Cliff Lake system featuring musky, northern, walleye, lake trout, smallmouth bass, whitefish and perch. Our guests experience a remote, wilderness setting just minutes off the paved highway where LESS PEOPLE = MORE FISH!
Our Northwest Ontario drive-to camps offer 4 different levels of housekeeping accommodations: from the rustic Outpost log cabins to the moderate Musky Bay Camp all the way up to our ultra-modern Lost Bay cabins, and finally our “diamond in the rough” executive timber frame home. Cliff Lake Resorts offers something for every expectation and budget.
- Passport or other forms of ID – Check the latest regulation by phoning or checking customs websites. Proper documentation if you are crossing with a young child without both parents.
- Food and soaps, bath and dish, paper toweling, salt, pepper and other seasonings.
- Bottled water for drinking
- Bath and dishtowels
- Personal toiletry items and prescription drugs
- If staying at the Outpost: bring pillows, sleeping bags or other bedding.
- Camera, flashlight & extra batteries
- Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and bug repellent
- Wide range of clothing - early mornings can be 45F and afternoons can be 90F
- Rain Gear
- Life jacket – mandatory on Canadian Waters.
- Fishing rods and tackle, extra line recommended
- Landing net, live minnow container, worm or leech container. We will provide them for fly in guests.