For over 80 years a family-owned resort has stood on the site of Adventure North Resort on Minnesota’s Leech Lake. A small but elegant resort that has served families and fisherman throughout the years. Because of the hard work and commitment by these past families it has been a favorite of the Minnesota Resorts and the resort has thrived making it possible for us to become the present owners in 2001.
Both Steve and I come from past corporate careers in customer service and bring our passion for creating outstanding customer experiences to the resort. Our first motivation is to make your day, and if we can do that in some small or helpful way we know we can deliver a memorable, relaxing vacation.
Here you will find a classic resort experience with natural shorelines and surrounding wooded areas just as it has been for generations. We are a small quiet resort with seven lake cabins. This is one of the Minnesota Resorts where you’ll never have the hassle of crowds, and that gives you the chance to fully enjoy your vacation.
Fish cleaning, full service staff and accommodations for groups up to 19 people.
- Paper towels and napkins
- We provide one bath and one face towel per guest and refresh them during the week, if you prefer more than this please bring your extra towels.
- Beach towels – please no resort towels at the beach or pool
- Electric griddles for pancakes, etc.
- Blender or food processor
- Crock Pot
- Charcoal and Lighter Fluid
- The sandy beach does become pebbly near the water’s edge. Some guests may enjoy having swim shoes for playing in the water.
- Laundry detergent and supplies