Strategically nestled on the southern end of Saskatchewan’s famous Wollaston Lake, Wilderness Family Outfitters has the unique opportunity to offer world-class hunting and fishing at affordable prices. Enjoy what Saskatchewan has to offer with the ones you love with Wilderness Family Outfitters.
- Pre-trip consulting to prepare for your trip.
- Lodging in our beautiful rustic cabins - upgrades to modern cabins are available.
- Three meals per day; breakfast, packed lunch and dinner (including freshly prepared delicious dessert!
- Boat Rental with fuel.
- Non-alcoholic beverages; water and soda.
The weather out on the water can change quickly. You will want to make sure that you have the appropriate clothing to keep you warm, even when it is raining. Wollaston is one of the best fresh water fisheries in the world, and we want you to enjoy it.
- Water proof jacket and pants (very important)
- Warm waterproof gloves
- Weather appropriate clothes
- Thermal Underwear
- Insect repellent
- Camera/Video equipment
- Memory cards/batteries
- Polarized sunglasses
- Sunscreen/ lipbalm
- Personal toiletries
- Prescription drugs/ medications
- Dry bag
- GPS(Very important)
- Fishing gear(most important)
You should always remember that you are entering the wilderness and should be prepared for any situation. While the hunts are as safe as we can make them. We are dealing with wild animals, as well as the vastness of the wilderness itself.
Weapon of choice
Rifle Hunters -Blase Orange suit
Bow Hunters - Camo suit
Fall protection - required
Mosquito head net
Camera equipment & accessories
Batteries as required
All weather clothes
WFO is not licensed liquor vendor. You will need to bring your own alcoholic beverages.