Wallace Lake Lodge is uniquely placed on your last drive-to entry point into this pristine and historic area. The Lodge is located on beautiful Wallace Lake, 12mi. (19km) east of Bissett, Manitoba and acts as a departure point for the outpost cabins. Our new main lodge, constructed in the 2011 season, accommodates outdoor enthusiasts from near and far to experience this incredible place.
Our fly-in outpost camps include light housekeeping cabins on Obukowin Lake, Carroll Lake, Gammon River, Craven Lake, and a boat cache at TamGuy Lake. Whether you are a seeking a fishing or hunting trip of a lifetime, or want to get away for a family vacation or retreat, Wallace Lake Lodge & Outposts promises you the wilderness experience of a lifetime.
Included in Outpost Rates:
- Round trip floatplane flights from Bissett, MB
- 14 foot Lund boats with 9.9 HP Yamaha motors
- (Equipped with swivel seats, life jackets, paddles, landing nets, unlimited gas)
- First class cabins equipped with solar lights, propane appliances, barbecue, fish fryers
- Hot and cold running water
- Mid trip camp check
- Please contact for rates from Ear Falls, ON or Silver Falls, MB
- Grocery order available on request
Fishing gear, personal items, food for stay.