This is our invitation to you to experience a truly Canadian fly-in fishing trip. Whether you choose one of our two deluxe housekeeping lodges on Obakamiga (Buck) Lake or one of our four outpost cabins, you will be sure to have the experience of a lifetime!
It is always our goal to maintain and improve our business. We are very excited to announce that we have acquired 4 outpost locations. These additional cabins will increase the options we can now offer our guests. All our facilities are located in the boreal forests of Northern Ontario and are accessible only by float plane.
Fly-in fishing trips are the ultimate Canadian angling experience. With Buck Lake Wilderness Lodges and Outposts you will access pristine lakes that teem with trophy walleye, aggressive northern pike, and jumbo perch.The splendor of this unspoiled wilderness will amaze you!
Standard Boat Package Includes:
- Well maintained, 14 ft aluminum boat with 15 hp Yamaha, electric start motors,swivel seats, depth finder, landing net, bait bucket, safety kit, and life preservers
- Round trip float plane flight from Hornepayne, ON
- Fully equipped, wood heated cabin with all your housekeeping needs, private dock and mid week cleaning
- Daily boat cleaning and refueling with all your gas requirements
- Fish cleaning facilities with freezer and ice machine
- Complimentary shore lunch on Loon Island
- Use of canoes, kayak and portage lakes
- All towels and linens supplied
- Lake map and orientation
- Excellent hospitality with personal service
Each Hunt Includes:
- Return air transportation from airbase in Hornepayne
- Clean and comfortable accommodations
- Validation tags
- Boat, motor and gas
- Flying out of harvested game